Crushin' Art: Christine Rosamond Print

Don't you just L.O.V.E the thrift store? Oh my, I DO...I have my favorite thrift shops and the ones that I go to just because they are ...

Don't you just L.O.V.E the thrift store? Oh my, I DO...I have my favorite thrift shops and the ones that I go to just because they are nearby. You cannot keep me away even if the prices are wonky or they sell crazy things like plastic ice cream containers....truth be told. Lol. All I can say is my hand gets itchy and it's a must...I have to go.
You see that pic?...yup, that one...guess what? I got that at a thrift store...for $17 dollars. Normally, if art is more than $10 I get hesitant to buy it because it is honestly like half my thrift store budget...but you know, I think my art budget is going to change...hmmm, maybe to $20. All I can say is there is no better art than thrift store art! Truly, there is not. I have seen some great art and some not-so great art at the thrift store, but the thing they have in common is their uniqueness and originality...that is the something you cannot get at a big box store.
Info about the print:
This is a vintage 1973 lithograph print by Christine Rosamond.
The print is called Simone, 1970's Girl, Celebration of Women Fashion Style
Captures essence of feminine spirit nostalgia woman





You Might Also Like

0 comments