Wild Wednesdays: Floral Watercolor Prints

Spring has finally sprung here in the N.C.....thank goodness!...I thought winter would never end! I am pretty sure the whole East coast stat...

Spring has finally sprung here in the N.C.....thank goodness!...I thought winter would never end! I am pretty sure the whole East coast states would agree with me. Anyways, as I was picking my daughter up from school, I was caught in a "ooooh...aahh" moment, it is like all of a sudden the flowers were in bloom, the trees have leaves, the grass is green...it is as if I stepped into a fairy tale, literally... It is beautiful outside. Absolutely GORGEOUS! With that said I am in full spring mode. I have been spring cleaning, diying, decorating and just trying to prepare my home to be as beautiful as the outside...not that it isn't, I'm just looking forward to a change...just like the weather.


Since spring is finally here, I wanted to share what I consider my absolute favorite type of floral print. I have always been in awe of watercolor art, in general, and seeing such a beauty and rawness on a piece of fabric just makes me gasp with excitement. The pastel, vibrant colors that are typically used when painting flowers just screams "alive...spring is here" (in a joyous hallelujah preaching voice)....well to me anyways. If these prints don't scream spring than I don't know what does.

1 :: 2 :: 3 :: 4 :: 5 :: 6 :: 7 :: 8

You Might Also Like

0 comments