The Best of Craig: Vintage Cantilever Dining Sets

Have I mentioned that I LOVE living in the N.C? One of the main reasons I love living here is because of the furniture selections...it is l...

Have I mentioned that I LOVE living in the N.C? One of the main reasons I love living here is because of the furniture selections...it is like I am in furniture heaven. You can literally find quality furniture at a great price. If you are like me the second hand stores and craigslist are the best places to shop for furniture here, especially vintage furniture.
I don't know how many times I have come across cantilever dining sets, but I can say it happens frequently...I even have cantilever chairs in my dining room. After I saw this beauty on craigslist for only $250 I was convinced that before I leave the N.C I will own a vintage cantilever dining set. Not just any set but a brass set. Oh how I love vintage pieces with a modern flair.

You Might Also Like

0 comments