Moodboard: Kitchen Eating Area

Lately, I have been in a slump...actually every month I am in some type of slump. I figure that I will diy and use what I have to finish the...

Lately, I have been in a slump...actually every month I am in some type of slump. I figure that I will diy and use what I have to finish the eating area in my kitchen to try and get my juices flowing. My kitchen is partially completed, but there are two big elephants in the room...one, the sideboard needs to be refinished (see here) and two, my table needs to be painted (see here)....yeah, they need to be painted BAAAD!
I dallied up some moodboards of what I have been envisioning. I normally keep these moodboards to myself so there are no sources, lo siento. Honestly I just googled what I was looking for and plopped it on the board.

Inspiration 1
So springy, light and bright
Inspiration 2
Dark, very fallish
I plan to paint my sideboard a minty color, add gold pulls, and add a faux marble top....I was thinking of a faux honed edge.The art is all transitional and can be changed throughout the seasons. Trust me, nothing I put up is permanent. I would really love a jute rug, crossing my fingers...if not I will diy another wipeable rug (like the one here), except with a wild floral print....but I am so hoping for the jute rug. D.I.Y here I come!...I have my work cut out for me.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These are awesome! I love the bold black and bright colors! I can't pick a favorite board... But I especially love that leopard painting on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry or the lack of sources...that print is killer! you can purchase that print from, " Made by Girl" blog. Also "The Aestate" has a cheetah print watercolor art for sale as well....the last I checked...
      Thanks, i love vibrant bold colors and back.

      Delete