Monday Madness: 30 by 30

Do you ever wake up, thinking what the Hell-o, where has the time gone? Well, that is an everyday reality for me. My kids are growing...I ...


Do you ever wake up, thinking what the Hell-o, where has the time gone? Well, that is an everyday reality for me. My kids are growing...I am still forever young, my house is a nonstop hot spot for diy and mess...ha...remember I said it is a mess-in-style? Yup! Anyways, guess what? I am turning 30 in less than a year and I don't even know what I have accomplished. Anyways here is my 30 by 30. I wrote this up last year....so I scratched off some things already accomplished.
1. Buy a home (hopefully….if not by 30, then definitely by 31)
2. Pay off school loan---ALMOST THERE
3. Go to Disneyland/World with JUST mi familia
4. Travel up the east coast
5. Take a trip to Myrtle Beach
6. Visit New York
7. Pay off van--Already Did
8. Goal…..have my now 3 year old reading before I am 30
9. Do something spectacular
10. Go on a mini vaca (no kids allowed)
11. Read a GOOD book (novel)---not a decorating book either
12. Wear some Box Braids
13. Purge some of my clothes and shoes and just let go (my goal at least 100)- Already Did
14. Sew something for myself
15. Reupholster my couch
16. Try African food
17. Start a garden
18. Take an interior decorating class to freshen my skills
19. Do something WILD and unexpected (Don't know yet…but I have some ideas) - Hint hint: Pixie
20. This is something never-ending but hopefully, I will have my rental fully decorated
21. Wear at least 30 not so everyday shoes that I own (just to say I at least wore it)
22. Wear every single article of clothing in my closet at least once (I have a plethora of clothes with tags still on them that I have not worn…but are oh so cute)
23. Go to Disney on Ice with my family
24. Go to a broadway production at an actual theatre with my daughter (s)
25. Do a "ME" day and do whatever I wanna do
26. Go on a shopping spree just for me
27. Go to the movies either with just the mister or as a family (y'all know how it is when you have kids)
28. Dance
29. Take nice family photos (maybe even professional ones)
30. Stay home for a few hours all by myself (and do nothing)…just once

You Might Also Like

0 comments