Wild Wednesdays: Chic Easter Eggs

Ahhhh-Yeah! My kind of art...simple, modern, and makes a statement!! With Easter creeping up, I thought I would share with you some of my f...

Ahhhh-Yeah! My kind of art...simple, modern, and makes a statement!! With Easter creeping up, I thought I would share with you some of my favorite Easter Egg designs...decked out! I must admit...if only my babies were itty bitty or a little older I would probably try to execute more than one of these techniques, but since they are of a certain "independent age" and proclaimed artist in their own right I don't want to steal their thunder. If only momma could run the show all the time...ha!

 
Chicken scratch, eh? My favorite type of handwriting!
 
 
I love the randomness of this egg decor...nothing's perfect and that is the beauty in it.
 
 
Golden speckled eggs! This is technique is very similar to how we are going to decorate our eggs...with a touch of gold!
 

Black and white, geometric...what, what!

You know I love gold, right? Had to add it to the collection.

 

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Note: source unknown for image 2

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments