A Beast of a Beauty

Have you ever received a piece of furniture or home decor and just thought, "dang...that is GORGEOUS" even though it was falling a...

Have you ever received a piece of furniture or home decor and just thought, "dang...that is GORGEOUS" even though it was falling apart or the veneer was peeling? Well y'all...that happens to me all the time....I am just blessed to have a husband who doesn't question my furniture choices even though I wonder what he is thinking half the time. Recently, I found a sideboard....not that I was looking...well, I was...I was outbid the first time...maybe more of a slow response. Anyways, I found a sideboard that someone was giving away for free and I had to jump on it...I mean...I had to...it has to be refinished but hey, there is not much that I CANNOT do and I was happy to get it even though it is a beast of a monster, size wise. It won't work in the space I originally intended for it...but I have another place in mind....it is gorgeous and when I am finish with it I can only imagine how beautiful it would be.


...here it is....I know...A LOT of work....but is she not a beauty?

You Might Also Like

0 comments