Prioritizing 2015

It feels great to be blogging again. January was such a rough month for me, I had so much going on, it was just ridiculous. Within this past...

It feels great to be blogging again. January was such a rough month for me, I had so much going on, it was just ridiculous. Within this past week, I have been feeling inspired...and I need a place to jot down my thoughts in case I forget.

First off: 2015 is about saving money and spending less. We (my family) do not know how much longer we will be in our rental and mama is in the mood for a house of our own. I sold a handful of things during the month of January and I am in the mood to sell more from my hoard room...but...I have been having itchy hands...meaning, I am also in the mood to spend a little, just a little money to beautify my rental.

That leads us into my next thought: My decor style has not changed but I would like to tweak some things in my house to make everything feel a little bit more cohesive. Also, I absolutely NEED to finish my kids room. I have been so lazy and have been putting this on the back burner and it is just getting old. I would also love to complete the master bedroom. To help me with all these changes I am going to jot down and share my thought process with all of you...something I typically do after I have started my project.


I know this is so random, but although not really gold, these dishes just make me so happy, I picked them up last year from this sweet lady who gave me a plethora of her grandmother's things. I just thought it was so nice of her.

You Might Also Like

0 comments