Console Table Skirt

I have this crazy nook area in my dining room, it is honestly kind of bland to me. After taking a few pictures of my dining room without ...

I have this crazy nook area in my dining room, it is honestly kind of bland to me. After taking a few pictures of my dining room without the table setting, my dining area is boring. I know, "BORING", such a strong word to use, but it is true. My dining room lacks a pattern...everything is pretty much solid. I was hoping to create a console skirt on my my "gold" bookshelf. I am hoping that it will create interest in the room. I was also planning on switching up my art. I recently sold my dining chairs, so I am also on the lookout for some nice, classic chairs. 

My thoughts on the rooms, listed below. 

I love the simplicity this look gives off...it almost seems effortless. 


I do not know if it is the black wall, but when I saw this room, my jaw dropped. This room is damn sexy...yes sir, it is! black is so modern and mysterious and the white just pops and gives it a clean look. I love the mix of vintage and new. 


I love the pattern used on this console table...I want it for myself and oh my gah....that rug! awwwwww. 


There is something about malachite and hot pink that screams the "chic in me"... I have this crazy love for Chinoiserie print and prints with birds and flowers. 


I like the different layers on this table skirt...It adds interest without being boring. hmmm. 


This is so cool, it is bad...in a good way. I love the Jackson Pollock inspired table skirt and the all white decor. It feels cool and classic at the same time. 

I definitely want a pattern table skirt, but I am still deciding on the pleats/layering. We will see. 

Source: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6




You Might Also Like

0 comments