Slump or What

I am about 19 days into the new year...and I haven't really blogged much. I am not sure if it is a slump or what. Maybe it is just th...

I am about 19 days into the new year...and I haven't really blogged much. I am not sure if it is a slump or what. Maybe it is just the new year and I have not gotten into the groove of things. 

After spending the holidays with family, I came home to a crazy busy house and a ton of things to do. So...in other wards, I have been feeling beat. Currently, we have a consignment sale to prepare for and WHOA do I have a lot of things to sell...I might even sell some furniture...I am still deciding on what to do. 

 The plan this year is to save, save, save moolah. My family is ready to buy a home, but since we are unsure of how long we will be here the best thing to do is to save. On a side note, my Princess (the oldest) said the sweetest thing to me...

Me: Stop touching the toys for the consignment sale
Princess: Why are you selling them? 
Me: To make money, so we can save some money to buy a house
Princess: I have money in my piggy bank that you can have to buy a house
Me: Awww, you are too sweet


So....If you do not hear from me....I am preparing for the consignment sales coming up. Ha! I am so exhausted, I am not even joking. 




They are so cute, it is ridiculous! 

I know, this post is a little straight forward...but that was my brain typing...










You Might Also Like

0 comments