Sunday Thoughts: Dreaming on Hope....

    The other day I went for a drive in my FAVORITE neighborhood and I was reminded of how much I truly cannot wait til the day I can fi...

 

 

The other day I went for a drive in my FAVORITE neighborhood and I was reminded of how much I truly cannot wait til the day I can finally buy my first place. I know my first house will not be as grand as the one pictured above...or will it?...but I can dream. I already let it be known in blogosphere what my requirements for my first home are I just hope when that day comes it will be just as great in reality as it is in my mind. On my 30x30, buying a home was on my list so we will see if it becomes a reality....let me put the pressure on the mister...6 months babe...let the count down begin!

 

I love historic/vintage homes...I had to share.

 

 

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments