Sweet Kisses

  The BEST part about being a mom is getting smothered with kisses and being told on a 20 minute basis that you are loved. No matter how...

 

The BEST part about being a mom is getting smothered with kisses and being told on a 20 minute basis that you are loved. No matter how upset I get with my kids, I know with every ounce of my body that they love me. They make no secret to hide their love for me or the mister...they ALWAYS greet us with a RUN (yes, a run) of excitement whenever they see us...they ALWAYS say goodbye with a kiss, a hug, and a I love you...they greet us in the morning with sweet kisses and nose kisses...they never miss a goodnight kiss or goodnight hug and if they do, they wake up in the middle of the night just to remind us. I hope I NEVER take these kisses or hugs for granted. I know someday they will stop and probably think that it is embarrassing but I pray that they always know that they are LOVED! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful, forgiving, loving children. I can truly say that each of them emulate the sweetness, kindness, and love that the savior had for us. I feel extremely blessed to have such wonderful children and I am so happy to be the one they shower with sweet kisses, hugs, and I love you's.

 

Domicile 37 is not only a place where I can blog about my decor style but also about my life. From this point forward I will try to incorporate mommy hood into my post. My passion in life is interior design but my TRUE love is my family.

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments