Sneak Peek: Living Room Moodboard

No need to explain the radio silence. My living room remodel is on its way. I can guarantee that it will NOT be completed by the end of Jul...

No need to explain the radio silence. My living room remodel is on its way. I can guarantee that it will NOT be completed by the end of July but sometime in August....Yep, that is what happens when your a mom and your kids are on summer break. Here is a moodboard that I created that kind of shows the direction I am going in with living room.

The black and white print is juju wallpaper by Graham & Brown. The wallpaper is killer expensive, so I plan to diy a large art print using this print as inspiration.

I plan to use a pink and cream chinoiserie print behind my open shelves. Last year I purchased a bright vibrant Chinoiserie print at the flea market and I think it would look good up against the Citronette paint color.

I recently DIYed our tv stand and used some blonde hardwood for the cabinet doors and I covered the top with some peacock blue fabric that I already had. I also purchased some copper plated handles to tie my tv stand (cabinet) together.

The sea urchins are going to most certainly be a DIY that I cannot wait to start. Everything else I have and any blank spaces I will fill in with diy art or thrifty finds. Yep....that is the plan! Enjoy.

 

 

 

 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments