The Best of Craig: Seating

When it comes to Craigslist my absolute weakness is seating (couches, occasional chairs, dining chairs, etc...). I feel like you get more b...

When it comes to Craigslist my absolute weakness is seating (couches, occasional chairs, dining chairs, etc...). I feel like you get more bang for your buck when buying chairs or sofas on craigslist, especially here in NC. Living in NC I know for a fact that if a quality vintage couch is priced above $200, maybe even $300, it will more than likely not get sold at that price because NC is like the furniture capital...meaning vintage pieces (and other types of furniture) are everywhere. Why spend so much money on a piece when you can literally go down the road and buy the same piece, differ fabric (maybe), and in good condition elsewhere? Trust me I know, I have sold numerous pieces of furniture on Craigslist and I have seen so many Vintage consignment dealers have to slash their prices. I will save my NC Craigslist observation for another post, but for today...here is the best of "Craig" in the triangle area:
I like every single piece equally, I just wish my house was large enough to furnish such great finds. There are some pieces that are a little bit more traditional than my normal finds, but reupholster those baby's and they will scream FUN! I have never seen the Tomlinson chair or Hollywood Regency French chair on my local craigslist before but I am lost for words in love with them...if only.

You Might Also Like

0 comments