The Best of Craig: Curved Vintage Cream Tufted Couch

I haven't really been on Craigslist lately, but I did make sure to squeeze some "Craig" time in today. Like always, I fell in ...

I haven't really been on Craigslist lately, but I did make sure to squeeze some "Craig" time in today. Like always, I fell in LOVE...just to be disappointed. Lol.

I saw this beauty of couch going for $100. It is 9 feet long, curved, cream, and so Hollywood (regency). I automatically emailed the link to the mister and I new exactly what he was going to say..."it is not meant for our house". I totally agree! I like it, but seeing so many gorgeous pieces slip through my hands because our rental does not fit our growing family's need made me realize, I WANT TO BUY A HOUSE!
I want a house sooooo bad, I started to dream about them and all of the endless possibilities. I know I need to be patient, but my kids aren't going to be this little forever...they want to paint their room and do this and do that but it all requires that we have a house of our own. My newly 4 year old even says in prayers that she wants a house. I want to be able to give my kids what they want before they grow out of this cute stage...I can honestly say, they do not ask for much and they are pretty content with what they have. They just truly want a painted room and a yard to play in.
Enough with that and back to this beauty of a couch. If only I had a house for this couch, I would put it in my library/study. I would think that would be the safest spot to put a couch of this color and delicacy. I imagine my library as a mix between Hollywood regency and a little bit of mid century modern. I always told myself I will not have useless rooms, so if I ever have a library/study my kids would reap the benefits of that room as well. I remember as a child not being allowed to sit or go in our formal living room or dining room. That bothered me, mainly because I had to dust those unused rooms...they were just for show...but NOT in my future house!
Here I am rambling and dreaming...basically, in order for me to purchase something so monstrous (in size), I need my own place...let's face it that couch is gorgeous but it will swallow my living room whole!

Source: Craigslist

You Might Also Like

0 comments