Anniversary and Award Ceremony

This has been a crazy-good week, I celebrated my seventh anniversary and my princess completed kindergarten. I feel like everything is happ...

This has been a crazy-good week, I celebrated my seventh anniversary and my princess completed kindergarten. I feel like everything is happening so fast, but I am so blessed and grateful to be on such a wonderful ride. I have a wonderful supportive husband and beautiful intelligent children to share my delight. They are truly AH-mazing. 



To celebrate our anniversary, the mister and I were able to spend a childless half-a-day together. Sometimes when you have been together for so long, you forget to have fun and I am so grateful that we still know how to have fun after all these years. I love you babe, thanks for a wonderful date...I had a blast....All smiles here! 



Remember when I said that I take horrible pics (see here)? Well, I found my camera and took photos of my daughter at her award ceremony but they did not come out well...This is a pic of her after her ceremony. I am so proud of her, she is so determined to ALWAYS do her best and I could not ask more from her. I am so happy for her, I teared up (at the ceremony)....My baby is growing up!  



The Boo...The Princess...Baby Girl


They may fight, they may argue...but in the end, they truly do love each other! 


*A special thank you to my good friend, Libby, for watching my kids while I went on my date*

You Might Also Like

0 comments