Crushin' Art: Seeing Spots

I have been sooo loving cheetah art...I mean LOVING it....really loving It...I was even considering laying some serious mula on a print siz...

I have been sooo loving cheetah art...I mean LOVING it....really loving It...I was even considering laying some serious mula on a print size of 8x10.....then as I was consigning my kids clothes at my local kids consignment sale, I saw this...


Is she not a beauty? I knew I had to buy it and I was hoping no one would purchase it before it was my day to shop....guess what...I got it! Yay.
I was not too keen one the blue frame so I decided to paint it black and voila...


According to the mister black is boring, but I think it looks great and gives a new name to vintage. Hence, this is a vintage print printed and framed back in 1973.
If you like this print...try checking out The Aestate's print or the one by Made by Girl...stylish by all means...

You Might Also Like

0 comments