My Take on Natasha Law Inspired Art

I have been Looooooovin' Natasha Laws art and honestly I think I could have recreated it...using some light a canvas,a picture, and som...

I have been Looooooovin' Natasha Laws art and honestly I think I could have recreated it...using some light a canvas,a picture, and some art supplies but the mister was not really feeling it so I thought I would some how try to create my version using black and white photography.
This is what I came up with:

I chose to white/ black out the background and do some extreme contrasting....it makes the photo more artsy and unexpected.

This is my absolute favorite pic, probably because her face came out do clear but I only could achieve that look on her face....love it.

This pic is also one of my favorite....I just love the proportions of the photo and how certain elements were cut out....it feels and looks natural....like a beam light was shining through.

I love these photos so much, I went and had them printed off and enlarged...so far it looks great.

You Might Also Like

0 comments