Crushin' Art: Natasha Law

Oh how I have been lustin' over Natasha Law's art!....seriously! When I think of modern chic art, I definitely think of her. Her art...

Oh how I have been lustin' over Natasha Law's art!....seriously! When I think of modern chic art, I definitely think of her. Her art is like a twist on Warhol...Pop art...She mixes art and fashion and creates AH-mazing, eye catching vibrant art. She most certainly puts a colorful twist on a line drawing.


My absolute favorite pieces of Natasha's is her art of children. Call me a softy, but I think it is because I have children and I can only dream to have one her pieces in a playroom or library/study.....*especially if they were of my children*....ahhhhh, I love love love her use of color!

For those who are not aware, some of Natasha's art are a little bit fashionably RISQUÉ....if I may say so myself. The ones I posted are not that bad, but type in Natasha Law in Google and you will find a handful....art is art...and ones body is a work of art.

Pic1 // Pic 2 // Pic 3 // Pic 4 // Pic 5 // Pic 6 // Pic 7

You Might Also Like

0 comments