Is It Too Late to Dream BIG??

As I was reading other blogs....A question crossed my mind...."Is it too late to dream big?" I know for a fact when I was in co...


As I was reading other blogs....A question crossed my mind...."Is it too late to dream big?" I know for a fact when I was in college I had my sights, my goals, my life set on this and on that.  I wanted to conquer the world...I wanted to do it all...funny thing is... I still think I CAN!  Half of my dream has become reality the other half I am still working on. I realized the older I get, the bolder, wiser, and more passionate I get. I love, love, love my family...I cherish friendships....and I am passionate about the career choice that I am pursuing. I AM going to hone my skill and dream BIG. Tomorrow isn't promised...so dream on and make dream Big



You Might Also Like

0 comments