DINING ROOM INSPIRATION

I am in a bind...should I go cheetah print or dalmatian spots? hmmm...I haven't quite figured it out. Recently we got a new dining table...

I am in a bind...should I go cheetah print or dalmatian spots? hmmm...I haven't quite figured it out. Recently we got a new dining table (here) and I purchased some reproduction Breuer Cantilever dining chairs off of craigslist to go along with the table....lets just say I have a crazy idea to make them more current and appealing....but I cannot seem to make up my mind and I don't want to waste money. I have asked the mister...but he too seems at a loss of words...maybe he doesn't see my vision. I don't know. I know I love spots especially black and white ones with a POP of color and I am not that keen on cheetah prints....but I do think that cheetah prints will work in my house and will set the right tone alongside my other decor.

so here is my inspiration board:


My cheetah inspiration breakdown: 
emerald green hutch with gold accents
Black chairs with cheetah print cushions and gold accents
All black captains chair and tufted bench 
bold floral rug****need to buy or diy



My Dalmatian spots inspiration break down: 
emerald green hutch with gold accents
emerald colored chairs with dalmatian spot back cushion and floral seat cushions with gold accents
velvet red (color wise) captains chair 
dalmatian spotted bench with gold legs
black and white striped rug*

Oh my decisions, decisions, decisions....what would you choose?

You Might Also Like

0 comments