Sick and Snowed in, Oh and a Moodboard

Earlier this week my family had a virus of some sort. Today, I woke up freezing with major headache and body aches from my head to my toe...


Earlier this week my family had a virus of some sort. Today, I woke up freezing with major headache and body aches from my head to my toes. I am starting to think I might have the flu. I can barely move or sit up without feeling pain...but I can type, so blogging here I come.

Lately, I have been feeling like something in my living room is not right. Maybe it is just me getting bored or something has always been off...my house does not flow well style wise, my goal is to make it better. Once I get better and once the weather clears up I plan on picking up some curtains from a local seller and I am hoping it will give off a moody feel to my dungeon of a rental. I created a moodboard depicting what I have in mind. Now, I substituted some of the art on this board for what I already have, plan on DIYing, or purchasing myself.





I hope I feel better tomorrow, I have so much to do! Good night... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments