A Special Dinner For A Special Someone

I just wanted to say Happy Happy Birthday to the sexiest man alive....Ha! I normally do not give him shout outs via internet, but this one ...

I just wanted to say Happy Happy Birthday to the sexiest man alive....Ha! I normally do not give him shout outs via internet, but this one is a special one. For his birthday I decided to throw him a surprise dinner and I invited his closest friends. Since we will not be hosting Thanksgiving I figured I would use my tablescape for this glorious event. 

For his special 30th birthday dinner, I prepared honey mustard ham with roasted sweet potatoes, collared greens, crockpot mac and cheese, rice and chocolate avocado cake. Everything was made from scratch. Everything went on without a hitch....NOT! I should have known better...everything seemed way to calm to be perfect (just saying). The handy man came over to fix our shower plumbing, I had 2 other people stop buy to pick some stuff up, the kids were rowdy. That is all the complaining I will do because all in all it was a nice dinner surprise...The food was all cooked and ready when he came home, his school won their football game and are conference champions, and my house managed to stay clean through all the chaos. 


To the mister: I love you yesterday, I love you today, and I know with all my heart I will love you even more tomorrow. You have always been the BEST part of me. I love how you the children adore you and how you put a smile on their faces whenever you walk in the room. I am so blessed to have someone who loves me sooo much and someone who is not afraid to show me his feelings on a daily basis. I feel like the luckiest lady alive to have someone so special, caring, knowledgeable, ambitious, and drop dead GORGEOUS by my side. I just wanted to say Happy 30th Birthday, Love! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments