The Best of Craig: Gold Vintage Couch

If only I had the space for this beautiful vintage gold HUGE couch....wishing, wishing, oh so wishing! Isn't she gorgeous? Look at that...

If only I had the space for this beautiful vintage gold HUGE couch....wishing, wishing, oh so wishing! Isn't she gorgeous? Look at that velvet, it looks great and according to the seller this couch is in prestine condition just too large for the space. At $50 it is one hell-o of a steal...need I say more? Gosh, I am just dying over here....literally. I know exactly what the mister is thinking...if I were to get another couch he would want me to get rid of my chinoiserie print sofa (yeah right).

Man, she is gorgeous...an absolute beauty! I am not going to lie, I went so far to contact the sellers and so far no go. I contacted them right when I saw this post and this is a new post, so my thoughts are it is gone. I knew it was too good to be true. Just my luck or maybe it wasn't for me. She is one hell of a beauty but I know I will fall in love again and again...lol.

Note: I absolutely cannot stand when sellers leave their post up after the item is long gone....that just irks every nerve inside of me.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Worst thing EVER is when a seller just won't respond and you don't know if it's been sold or not! Or even worse - I actually once had someone text me back angrily telling me it was an old posting so of course it was already sold. So I told them it was courteous to remove the posting in that case :P

    That sofa is a lovely find! I'm currently on the lookout for a vintage sofa... No luck over here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree and if you are anything like me you leave a dozen emails and texts....lol!


      I know you will find an ah-mazing sofa, because you have GREAT taste in furniture!

      Delete