Mood Board Inspiration: Little Mans Room

I am so indecisive....this whole time I have been kidding myself...no wonder why my kids rooms are not finished. Originally I wanted to des...

I am so indecisive....this whole time I have been kidding myself...no wonder why my kids rooms are not finished. Originally I wanted to design an ethnic room for my baby boy....but...I am so in love with black and white and chic decor that I figure I need to incorporate that chic-ness somehow into his room.
Below I created some mood boards of my thoughts:
Chinoiserie mixed with Greek key and some chic-ness...hmmm

Not very chic, but I love the colors...he has most of the stuff on this Moodboard already in his room

I think this one may be my absolute FAV....I love the color combo and the Old World charm feel.
I know, I know...a little mature for a kids room.

You Might Also Like

0 comments