Wild Wednesdays: Houndstooth

I have always loved a good black and white pattern and for some reason lately I have been thinking about the houndstooth print to put som...

I have always loved a good black and white pattern and for some reason lately I have been thinking about the houndstooth print to put somewhere in my girls room. Don't get me wrong I have always loved houndstooth, but it truly never fit into the scheme of my designs. I feel like it is a classier, more sophisticated upgraded version of the chevron print. The houndstooth print comes in a variety of colors but the black and white print does it for me...basically you can with the b&w pattern you can mix so many different colors, it is crazy (crazy in a good way)....since my head is spinning with houndstooth, I just took 2 steps back in completing my daughters room.....aaaahhh, I thought I was 95% done....but I love this direction so much.

Above: houndstooth rugs/ pink little girls room/ houndstooth chair/ living room/ houndstooth print pillows
Sorry but the link for the LR with the throw pillows would not come up (link for houndstooth pillow: http://www.homedit.com/6-ways-to-use-houndstooth-around-the-house/)

You Might Also Like

0 comments