Vintage Sofa L.O.V.E.

What to do, what to do?...lately I have been in a slump and out of the blue today I felt inspired to remove the skirt from my oh so beautifu...

What to do, what to do?...lately I have been in a slump and out of the blue today I felt inspired to remove the skirt from my oh so beautiful couch (the one the mister hates) . Let me say, "what a world of a difference that makes"... Literally. I always had plans to remove/reupholster it but I just did not put much thought into it...hey, it's a start...right?
In the meanwhile, I have been dreaming up on reupholstering this bad boy...I have not found the right fabric...yet. I know I will and I feel this excitement of upholstering adrenaline running through my body. Since I am on a spending freeze I decided to make a collage of some of my favorite vintage sofas.

Enjoy.


Sofa 1/ Sofa 2/ Sofa 3/ Sofa 4/ Sofa 5/ Sofa 6/ Sofa 7
Note: Sofa 2 and 5 I could not find exact source.

You Might Also Like

0 comments