Vintage Thrift Store Ornaments

Choosing Christmas decor can be extremely daunting especially when there are soooo many ornaments and Christmas decor to choose from. ...


Thrift store, Thrifty Christmas, Christmas on a budget

Choosing Christmas decor can be extremely daunting especially when there are soooo many ornaments and Christmas decor to choose from. It can literally be exhausting….something I know too well. This year I just planned to reuse the same decor that I had purchased the previous year…I really wanted to do an art deco theme, but unfortunately due to the holiday season…my decor budget is a little slim…but it is all good, because I still love the decor I already have…I could honestly see me keeping them in the long run. 

Thrift store, Thrifty Christmas, Christmas on a budget

When we first moved to NC, we were already half a season into the Fall season. With three children under the age of 4, I was not sure if I wanted to decorate for the upcoming holiday season. There were boxes that needed to be unpacked and a lot of things to do around the house that decorating in general was in not on my to-do list. 

My attitude towards the upcoming holiday season changed while driving past the thrift store, they had a few full fake trees assembled and other Christmas decor outside. It was amazing and beautiful to see. Right then, I knew that it would not be Christmas without putting a tree up. I purchased a tree from the thrift store and a whole bunch of VINTAGE ornaments to go with it. The ornaments itself are a beautiful sight to see. I enjoy all the old school charm and colors, you will definitely not see these ornaments at shopping stores now a day! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments