MY 'RENTAL' KITCHEN SHELVES (part 1)

I know I said this a million times, but I live in a rental. The rental is spacious, but lacks storage, especially in the kitchen. I mean......

I know I said this a million times, but I live in a rental. The rental is spacious, but lacks storage, especially in the kitchen. I mean...I DO have a plethora of cabinets, but for a family of my size...we need a pantry. With that said, the landlady allowed me to put up shelves. I had to use my own money...but it was desperately needed. 

Here are some pics of one corner of my kitchen that desperately needed help a pantry. 

This space was a little awkward, it felt like the builder forgot to put cabinetry or something here. 

I started to add shelves. I lined them up so that the bottom shelf is even with the bottom of the cabinets. 

We only could get 3 rows of shelves...this area could be used as a multipurpose area along as an open pantry area. 

We decided to make this area a  workspace. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments