Aww Hell(o) With It!

Okay...I give up. Everyone who knows me, knows I LOVE color...but who am I kidding. For the longest I have been fighting my intuition and tr...

Okay...I give up. Everyone who knows me, knows I LOVE color...but who am I kidding. For the longest I have been fighting my intuition and trying to do a more "Grown-up" decor when it comes to Hollywood Regency...something more tamed down and not so wild....but every time I go looking for pieces for my rental...I am instantly drawn to either colorful or gaudy (art nouveau, baroque, and chinoiserie) items...basically items with detail. So I came to a conclusion...I love hollywood regency....but the me inside of me loves ECLECTIC Hollywood Regency. I am going to bring out the wild like nobody's business. awwwwwwww.

I love the rooms below.








All sources are from lonny

You Might Also Like

1 comments