One Room Challenge: Week 5

Hello all and happy Thursday! For those who are new, this week marks the fifth week of the One Room Challenge hosted by Linda from Callin...


Hello all and happy Thursday! For those who are new, this week marks the fifth week of the One Room Challenge hosted by Linda from Calling it Home. There are 20 bloggers who have been chosen to participate in this challenge and they debut their progress on Wednesdays with the BIG reveal on November 11. Myself, along with a plethora of other talented bloggers are linking up guest participants for this challenge and debut our progress every Thursday via linking up on Calling it Home. Our BIG reveal will be next Thursday, November 12th.
Awwwww.....GUYS! I have been totally slacking and stressing over here! I honestly thought I would have the room completed with at least some teasers for you, but last week I was a total walking zombie!  With Halloween and all the festivities going on I really did not accomplish much. Then to top it off...it has been raining over here and we discovered we have water damage in my hoard room and mold has been forming in there. This discovery totally busted my week. I had plans to work on the ORC room on Monday instead I was clearing out the hoard room and now my house and project room are a HOT mess! To uplift me and make me happy, I decided to bust out the Christmas decoration and put the tree up...Yep, total sidetrack! 

Anyways, I have not accomplished much, but I plan on finishing up this room THIS WEEKEND. I have no other choice but to. Please hang on and thank you so much for supporting me through this journey. Please check out the other participants progress...I cannot wait to see my blogging friends room progress. 


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Go Jess Go! I have the afternoon off work on Friday, and I'm hoping to finish everything by then in order to photograph this weekend... we'll see how that goes! You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about Halloween really putting a pause of projects for the ORC. Good luck for the big finale next week, Jess. I can't wait to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the reveal Jess! I'm so sorry about all that has happened! I think it was a GREAT idea to put the tree up! The tree always makes me feel happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You crack me up! The tree up?!?!? Oh yahhhhhh! Hoard room? LMAO! Bummer with the mold. Can't wait to see next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bummer! Hope everything gets resolved with the mold issue. Love that your tree is up... ready for the holiday spirit! Good luck this week... can't wait for the reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely understand!!! Finally catching up after being sick all week. Hopefully I can muster up that last bit of energy to finish the room. :)

    ReplyDelete