Week 2: #30dayflip and 2015 Spring Break

Hello All and Happy Saturday! This post was suppose to go out yesterday (Friday) but my laptop was acting wonky. This past week, I ha...

Hello All and Happy Saturday!


This post was suppose to go out yesterday (Friday) but my laptop was acting wonky. This past week, I have been out of the blogging world due to my children's Spring Break....BUT if you follow me on instagram you know that I am alive and well, just on mommy duty. My kids have been out of school for two weeks now. The first week they were all sick with some viral infection. This last week they have turned my house upside down. The plan was to take them where ever they wanted to go, but for some reason they just wanted to stay home. I think apart of me thinks they were not fully cured another part thinks they were just being lazy (plus the weather has been rainy and it is pollen season--allergies). However, I did manage to take them out and run errands for the #30dayflip in between spending time with the kids.

Thankfully this upcoming week we will resume to our regular schedule and I will be able to finish up the room. I have some painting to do and some simple DIY's but nothing too challenging. I am hoping I can start some painting today....we will see.



HAPPY SPRING AND HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY!







You Might Also Like

0 comments