New Curtains, Small Changes

Less than a year ago, I purchased World Market "Ornithology" curtains to go in my living room and recently I changed them. The Or...

Less than a year ago, I purchased World Market "Ornithology" curtains to go in my living room and recently I changed them. The Ornithology curtains were beautiful, but something was off and I think it was the colors on the curtain (view here). I was not planning on changing much to my living room, but when I was snowed in with my kids, I could not get past the lack of cohesiveness in my space. I visited Target, Home Goods, and surfed the net until I came across this beautiful Pottery Barn "Bettina"  curtains for sale on "Craig". However, they are discontinued, but who cares, I got them for an awesome price! Wahoooo! 

(In a more reserved voice...)Yes, I found my living room curtains on Craigslist and I paid a great price for two panels. I am still debating if I want sheer white curtains to serve as middle panels or if I am going to search high and low for two more panels, right now the two panels I have work.  



I love the feeling I get every time I come down my stairs and I see these curtains...It feels homey and it looks great next to my color block art piece. I like it...A LOT! The colors itself are GoRgEoUs and the print gives off a little Chinoiserie vibe with the peacocks and all. I mean it is just beautiful!


Look at that print...the colors....Isn't it just lovely? 

You Might Also Like

1 comments