Design Inspiration: Urban Outfitters

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great, eventful weekend...I sure did. My weekend was booked and full of kids stuff but I could not shak...

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great, eventful weekend...I sure did. My weekend was booked and full of kids stuff but I could not shake off the fact that I am going on week two of my mini bedroom makeover. In a perfect world it would not take me this long to complete a room that is not even being painted or walls being removed but I have kids and they trump everything. 

While out this past weekend, I stopped by Urban Outfitters to get my juices flowing with inspiration. Most of the things that I was inspired by, I would consider possible future DIY candidates or items I can pull design inspiration from. Below are things that I absolutely am drooling over. 






On a side note: I chuckle when I think of the direction my bedroom is going in because it is a far cry from what is going on the main floor of my house. I keep telling the mister, now everything doesn't match and I am going to have to switch up the whole downstairs. He is pretty good at reassuring me that it is okay and this is just who I am...ECLECTIC. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments