The Best of Craig: May 2014

Okay, okay okay...I decided to title my craigslist finds as The Best of Craig . I thought Craigslist finds sounded a bit boring. Lol. Befor...

Okay, okay okay...I decided to title my craigslist finds as The Best of Craig. I thought Craigslist finds sounded a bit boring. Lol. Before I go any further I want to apologize for all the silence...no need to explain, we all have our days.

If I had all the money in the world, I would not really ever think twice about what to buy on craigslist and I would just go for it. Since I have to be money conscience I have to weed out what I want and just buy what I need. After talking to the mister, I came to the conclusion that if I see something unique and it is priced reasonably (even if it is above the amount I normally spend) and I cannot live without it I am just going to get it. Yup...that is how it is going to be.
Now to the furniture, we all know I want the brass coffee table...we will see if the mister got my hint (see here). My absolute favorite Craigslist find is the vintage mid century sofa. I love the detail on the pillows and the color of the fabric. I really wish somebody did not buy it so quickly. Just my luck! Note: I would switch out my vintage pink love seat for that mid century couch--
The longer more pinkish mid century sofa I believe is a steal of a deal. According to the seller the sofa is in mint condition and priced to sell. The campaign chair is also one hell of a deal and something "out of the ordinary". When do you ever come across a chair like that? I contacted the sellers on the campaign chair but never heard back, so my thought is it is GONE. Talk about campaign...you see that dresser? I snatched that up. It is legit...vintage campaign in great condition. There is a little paint on the drawer but besides that it is pretty sweet. Another steal of a deal was the FREE sideboard. By the photo it appears to be in great condition...another deal I missed, I did try. If I could I would buy everything...mentally I am a furniture hoarder. Ha ha!
Overall, I think all of these pieces are great show stopping pieces...hopefully they find a great home to go to.

You Might Also Like

0 comments