Wild Wednesdays: What I Want

This is so not interior decor related but this is what is wildly trending in my mind... My seventh year wedding anniversary is comin...

This is so not interior decor related but this is what is wildly trending in my mind...



My seventh year wedding anniversary is coming up and for the longest I have been wanting a jumpsuit. Secret is, I have one...I just want a new one with a floral print preferably a pants suit. I really do not clothes shop for me so I think I am going to reward myself. I also have been feeling the mint color and thought how cool it would be to match mint colored shoes with a floral jumpsuit. In my mind it is like a match made in heaven. I am also a big lipstick wearer and I have been soooo wanting a pinkish purple lipstick. I think it would look good on my skin color. I don't know how well my color combos are going to work out but in my mind it all works out...so I am crossing my fingers...yay baby!
Note: I love the print on the shorts jumpsuit (now on sale for $11 at aliexpress) but I don't have the legs to flaunt that bad boy...wish they sold it in a pants style. I like the style of the pants suit above, but I don't think I fancy the color combo...but I LOVE the style overall especially the tapered leg part.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11
Note: sources 3 & 4 are unknown, when found I will update post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments