Designer Thoughts: Chic Eclectic Living Room Moodboard

I have this beautiful couch that has great bones and is petite and slender in style but the downfall is it eventually needs to be reupholst...

I have this beautiful couch that has great bones and is petite and slender in style but the downfall is it eventually needs to be reupholstered. I don't know if it is me...but I have high dreams for that ol' couch of mine....I want to have it tufted. For the longest time I have been searching for patterned fabric that I feel will fit in with my style...but I have been unsuccessful...I thought about putting a slip cover over it, but again...I could not find the right fabric. While browsing the  wonderful world wide web...bambambam..it hit me...it has been right in front of my eyes...I love the look of tufted furniture so why not eventually get it tufted.

In the meanwhile I will be decorating my living space with what I have and hopefully, just hopefully it will look somewhat like this:


vintage modern living room, Living room Moodboard, Mix of vintage and modern living room decor ideas



Note: I tried to give credit to the sources but some of them did not show up in post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments