Inspiration: Gatsby

This year has been a such a "gatsby" inspired year in interior design, fashion, weddings, etc...The only thing I can say is ooohh...

This year has been a such a "gatsby" inspired year in interior design, fashion, weddings, etc...The only thing I can say is ooohhh lala....so chic, lush, and avant garde....in other wards, so HOLLYWOOD! 






With the "gatsby" theme such a hit and so stylish...my madre decided she wanted her 50th to be just as lavishing. Although there was a budget in mind and some obstacles in the way of what we can adn cannot do to the banquet hall, when it came to decor...the soiree was still a hit. Everyone dressed up, played their part, and it was just a special moment for my family. So happy to be there for my mom on her special day. 

HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY! 





Talk about so gatsby...there was a young, talented girl by the name of Lauren Ona who performed at mothers soiree. Let me be the first to say...SHE IS AWESOME! so Talented!

Check her out:




You Might Also Like

0 comments