Past Creations

I like to create things....So I thought that I would start a blog. Here are a few things I created prior to blogging. These are some o...


I like to create things....So I thought that I would start a blog. Here are a few things I created prior to blogging.
These are some of the costumes I have made. The pink bird is a dance leotard, wings that I had sewn, and a mask made using a milk jug, fabric, and trim. The blue bird bodice is an upcycled adult size small shirt with feather inspired ruffle skirt and wings sewn on sleeves, the mask is also made from a milk jug and fabric.

The costume in the upper corner is a dog costume made by hand...meaning I hand sewn it. I was so scared to sew that at that time I would hand sew everything. The second picture on the right was a mask I made using a diy mask, doilie, feathers, and paint. The third costume was made in pieces, I used a sweater dress and sewn by hand the tail, legs, and arm details for momma's cheetah cat. The fourth picture was daughter as a super baby, again sewn by hand.


These are some party decor that made for my baby girls first birthday. I was going for cottage vintage theme. I have created other party centerpieces and decor but failed to take pictures of them. Like mother like daughter...My mother actually creates party decor for special occasions in the town she lives in.


I purchased this table on craigslist for my daughters and thought it wasn't girly enough so I remixed it and...voila...it is gorgeous!


This was an upcycled dress that I created for my daughter. I used this shirt when pregnant and thought it was too pretty to throw out. This shirt was actually the first article of clothing that I ever upcycled.


My models are sporting a homemade dress and skirt inspired the blog Sewing in No mans Land fitzgerald in lace dress pattern and frosted pane skirt. These are some of the things I made...and I am so happy to share them with you.


I have always been artsy and I love it...so it was a no brainer for me to get a degree in design. I love creating and experiencing new things and I am so excited to have a blog and to share all of my creations with you.



You Might Also Like

0 comments